Tuesday 8 April 2008

Updates

My flash drive has been returned. Snatched from the clutches of thieves who took, or copied and kept- ALL my art folio work, my complete blog, my Sims 2 save games, my pictures, and things I can’t even remember now. Awful awful thing. I feel violated. Really. They deleted a whole term’s worth of art work, a quarter of a year worth of counts-towards-my-final-score type stuff. I am absolutely shattered, not to mention distraught and failing art. You can find me in Google now, link the person to the blog... This is the worst. People at my school. Unknowns, who steal. But I have it. Although that wasn’t the whole point. They had it over night. They deleted SOME but not all, which is disconcerting as it implies that they looked in order to discern what to keep. But they will forget, none of this will matter in 5 years. And one thing you can count on is the ever shortening teenage attention span.

Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment