Tuesday 7 April 2009

University – A Blog In 12 Parts

This novella, and the accompanying audio tracks, are dedicated to all of those who have ever asked me what university has been like so far.
And you Amelie, whose name I do not doubt I am pronouncing incorrectly, if it were not for you I would not have bothered with this whole tiresome and ghastly business any further.

In this series you can look forward to exciting chapters such as:


For the podcasts, see sidebar. Posts are now labelled as 40.0. (this one) through to 40.12. (Epilogue).

1 comment:

  1. Science fiction, as you are posting from the future. It is somehow a bet on how similar will the following weeks be to what you already have lived. A bet that nothing big, nothing incredible or nothing serious happens until the 20th of April. Projection.
    Why the 20th of April precisely ? Mid-term or the projected invasion of earth by aliens ?

    You do actually pronounce my name relatively right, as right as you could being english-speaking.

    This tiresome and ghastly business is all of my responsibility now. *shudders*

    ReplyDelete